Have you ever thought about all the kids out there that get home-schooled? How do they make friends? If you had to sit at home all day and be taught by your parents, how would you feel? They wouldn’t get the thrill of being sent to the principals office, they wouldn’t get the feeling that you get when your outside running around with friends, they wouldn’t be able to talk to all their closest friends when a boy or girl asks them out. And what about all the sleep-overs? They couldn’t talk about all the cute boys or braid each-others hair while reading magazines. If I had to live for a month as a home-schooled child, I know I wouldn’t be able to survive. How about you?
kassie13 on chapter 16! post 7 :) Darsot on Chapter 22-23 Ahmad Hafsa on Chapter 19 mariah noble on chapter 15 :) kassie13 on Chapter 22-23
- English- rough copy of comparison writing.- include transition words and thesis 5 years ago
- 12.2 and 12.3 plotting ordered pairs in math //read nightly for literature circle novel study 5 years ago
- rough copy of Alien discovery Tabloid article by Wednesday- complete in google docs 5 years ago
- French- pict of CD or bring Ipod Health girls diet assignment 5 years ago
- Rough copy of newspaper article due by tomorrow. 5 years ago