I don’t think that the ending of “The Giver” was a very good one since we don’t know what really happened to Jonas or Gabe since the book just ends with him sliding down a hill. Sure it leaves it open to whatever you want to happen, if you wanted them to live you could think that he actually Heard the Beyond, or you could think that they both didn’t have the strength to go on and they died. Either way I wasn’t very impressed with the ending.
kassie13 on chapter 16! post 7 :) Darsot on Chapter 22-23 Ahmad Hafsa on Chapter 19 mariah noble on chapter 15 :) kassie13 on Chapter 22-23
- English- rough copy of comparison writing.- include transition words and thesis 5 years ago
- 12.2 and 12.3 plotting ordered pairs in math //read nightly for literature circle novel study 5 years ago
- rough copy of Alien discovery Tabloid article by Wednesday- complete in google docs 5 years ago
- French- pict of CD or bring Ipod Health girls diet assignment 5 years ago
- Rough copy of newspaper article due by tomorrow. 5 years ago