I think that people would relinquish the ability to see colour because, that way it makes life more simple. When I say that by relinquishing colour it will be simpler, I mean that decisions will be fewer and easier. Every day we have to pick out an outfit to wear and it has to match. That decision is sometimes frustrating and if colour was totally gone it wouldn’t be, it would be easy to put an outfit together because everything would match. An example from the book is, “If everything’s the same, then there aren’t any choices! I want to wake up in the morning and decide things! A blue tunic, or a red one?”
I think it would solve some bullying problems in our society. People get made fun of for not having matching outfits or not having the latest styles. Although I say that, I wouldn’t want colour taken away, like in “The Giver”, because life would be dull and boring.
kassie13 on chapter 16! post 7 :) Darsot on Chapter 22-23 Ahmad Hafsa on Chapter 19 mariah noble on chapter 15 :) kassie13 on Chapter 22-23
- English- rough copy of comparison writing.- include transition words and thesis 5 years ago
- 12.2 and 12.3 plotting ordered pairs in math //read nightly for literature circle novel study 6 years ago
- rough copy of Alien discovery Tabloid article by Wednesday- complete in google docs 6 years ago
- French- pict of CD or bring Ipod Health girls diet assignment 6 years ago
- Rough copy of newspaper article due by tomorrow. 6 years ago