Why is Jonas concerned about some of his new rules? Give specific evidence from the story that tells you this. Jonas is concerned especially about the “You May Lie” rule, because him and everyone else in his society, from birth, was taught not to lie but, then he contemplates if anyone else in his society was told that they were aloud to lie. He then wonders if that he was all that special himself.
kassie13 on chapter 16! post 7 :) Darsot on Chapter 22-23 Ahmad Hafsa on Chapter 19 mariah noble on chapter 15 :) kassie13 on Chapter 22-23
- English- rough copy of comparison writing.- include transition words and thesis 5 years ago
- 12.2 and 12.3 plotting ordered pairs in math //read nightly for literature circle novel study 5 years ago
- rough copy of Alien discovery Tabloid article by Wednesday- complete in google docs 5 years ago
- French- pict of CD or bring Ipod Health girls diet assignment 5 years ago
- Rough copy of newspaper article due by tomorrow. 5 years ago