I think it is important for people not to experience “stirrings” because if they fall in love then get heart broken it causes anger which could cause war and fights which has never happened in Jonas’s Community. I do think this means no girlfriends or boyfriends. Because without love you wouldn’t be able to feel for someone or have your heart broken. You would have no emotions attracting you to a certain someone. It makes life different in the community because if you have no feelings for someone you can’t hate them or love them. There would be no fights or relationships. You’d be set up with someone and if you didn’t like them you’d ask to be released. Without feelings life would be completely different to those who have felt it, but to those who haven’t and never will it’s something you must get used to and live with the fact that your spouse will always be chosen for you.
kassie13 on chapter 16! post 7 :) Darsot on Chapter 22-23 Ahmad Hafsa on Chapter 19 mariah noble on chapter 15 :) kassie13 on Chapter 22-23
- English- rough copy of comparison writing.- include transition words and thesis 6 years ago
- 12.2 and 12.3 plotting ordered pairs in math //read nightly for literature circle novel study 6 years ago
- rough copy of Alien discovery Tabloid article by Wednesday- complete in google docs 6 years ago
- French- pict of CD or bring Ipod Health girls diet assignment 6 years ago
- Rough copy of newspaper article due by tomorrow. 6 years ago