To me the “release” is kind of like a retirement method for the elderly who can no longer aid society. Though what really happens after someone is “released” is still truly unknown. I assume that the special door releasing room (in the house of the old) either sends the elderly to: their death, a special cleansing of some sort, a happy isolated location, or to nowhere where you are left to die (much like certain native tribes did with their old). Aside all this, healthy old could probably enter the Committee of Elders. These are things that may happen. The truth is still secret but will probably become clear later in the book.
kassie13 on chapter 16! post 7 :) Darsot on Chapter 22-23 Ahmad Hafsa on Chapter 19 mariah noble on chapter 15 :) kassie13 on Chapter 22-23
- English- rough copy of comparison writing.- include transition words and thesis 5 years ago
- 12.2 and 12.3 plotting ordered pairs in math //read nightly for literature circle novel study 6 years ago
- rough copy of Alien discovery Tabloid article by Wednesday- complete in google docs 6 years ago
- French- pict of CD or bring Ipod Health girls diet assignment 6 years ago
- Rough copy of newspaper article due by tomorrow. 6 years ago