Some new things I have learned about the community are, when you turn twelve your volunteer hours stop,and that when you start your “stirrings” you get special pills to stop them, so that you don’t have that type of feeling any more. You cant look at other people naked, and if you do you have to apologize to the person you looked at accidently. I also learned that when you get released you get a special speech about your life. The Old think that some speech’s are boring and others are exciting. The children are not aloud into the Releasing ceremonies. Nobody knows were you go when your released except the Elders, the committee, and the people who get released. Nobody really cares though, because everyone thinks that it is good, so no one worries about it.
kassie13 on chapter 16! post 7 :) Darsot on Chapter 22-23 Ahmad Hafsa on Chapter 19 mariah noble on chapter 15 :) kassie13 on Chapter 22-23
- English- rough copy of comparison writing.- include transition words and thesis 5 years ago
- 12.2 and 12.3 plotting ordered pairs in math //read nightly for literature circle novel study 5 years ago
- rough copy of Alien discovery Tabloid article by Wednesday- complete in google docs 5 years ago
- French- pict of CD or bring Ipod Health girls diet assignment 5 years ago
- Rough copy of newspaper article due by tomorrow. 5 years ago