It is important to people that if they start to have “stirrings” that they tell there parent and that parent will give them “the pill.” “Stirrings” is basically the emotion of love that you feel deep down in your stomach. Jonas starts to feel this feeling, it comes to him in a dream and he tells his dream to his parents and they give him “the pill.”Once you start the pill you are on it for the rest of your life.
This means that they can’t have a girlfriend/boyfriend when they are young, but when you get old enough they can have a husband/wife, but they are assigned to you, you also can’t feel any emotion for that person what so ever. Even when you are a parent in this community you still have to take the pill so you don’t grow any attachment to the other parent.
kassie13 on chapter 16! post 7 :) Darsot on Chapter 22-23 Ahmad Hafsa on Chapter 19 mariah noble on chapter 15 :) kassie13 on Chapter 22-23
- English- rough copy of comparison writing.- include transition words and thesis 5 years ago
- 12.2 and 12.3 plotting ordered pairs in math //read nightly for literature circle novel study 5 years ago
- rough copy of Alien discovery Tabloid article by Wednesday- complete in google docs 5 years ago
- French- pict of CD or bring Ipod Health girls diet assignment 5 years ago
- Rough copy of newspaper article due by tomorrow. 5 years ago