Since most of the comic books that have been submitted are high in colour and artistic content but low in storytelling, I question the need to repeat this unit and the entire genre. Is there value for you as a writer/ reader? Is it too difficult to develop complex plot, theme, and conflict within the pages of graphic novels? Do you feel challenged or insulted by this genre? Some people feel they add to the “dumbing down of society”. Others feel one month out of the year away from typical elements of literature in standard genres is a breath of fresh air away from the stale, typical sections of our libraries. Using your graphic organizer, defend the graphic novel genre or add to my bias against it and retire the graphic novel from room 18 once and for all.
kassie13 on chapter 16! post 7 :) Darsot on Chapter 22-23 Ahmad Hafsa on Chapter 19 mariah noble on chapter 15 :) kassie13 on Chapter 22-23
- English- rough copy of comparison writing.- include transition words and thesis 6 years ago
- 12.2 and 12.3 plotting ordered pairs in math //read nightly for literature circle novel study 6 years ago
- rough copy of Alien discovery Tabloid article by Wednesday- complete in google docs 6 years ago
- French- pict of CD or bring Ipod Health girls diet assignment 6 years ago
- Rough copy of newspaper article due by tomorrow. 6 years ago