Ahhhh, Fashion in the fifties. The decade of poodle skirt and leather jackets. Woman and young girls used wear what we’re called poodle skirts. It was a long flowing skirt with netting underneath to make it poof out. They were called poodle skirts because usually they had a little poodle on the side. Men wore leather jackets if you were a “bad boy”. You would wear a white of black shirt with rolled up sleeves and the leather jacket over the top. Leather jackets have just come out for fashion in 2009. Dresses to an evening event were taken in at the waist and then flowed out. They were coulorful and had a lot of pattern. Marilyn Monroe was a huge fashion icon of the 50’s, she was claimed to be the most beautiful girl in the world. Have you ever seen tat famouse picture of her standing over a tube tunnel and getting her dress blow up? Well thats her. She flaunted her fashion which was a white halter dress. Here are some pictures !
kassie13 on chapter 16! post 7 :) Darsot on Chapter 22-23 Ahmad Hafsa on Chapter 19 mariah noble on chapter 15 :) kassie13 on Chapter 22-23
- English- rough copy of comparison writing.- include transition words and thesis 5 years ago
- 12.2 and 12.3 plotting ordered pairs in math //read nightly for literature circle novel study 5 years ago
- rough copy of Alien discovery Tabloid article by Wednesday- complete in google docs 5 years ago
- French- pict of CD or bring Ipod Health girls diet assignment 5 years ago
- Rough copy of newspaper article due by tomorrow. 5 years ago