1940s and 1950s costumes
In the 50’s the Halloween costumes were Elvis, Aviator sunglasses. Lace up your saddle shoes and grease back your hair as you get ready to rock and roll all night long in our fantastic selection of 1940s and 1950s costumes. Whether you are headed to a sock hop for some fast paced hand jiving or just want to stop at your favourite diner for a burger and shake with your Peggy Sue, our 1940s and 1950s costumes will take you there in style. Perfect for Halloween, these 1940s and 1950s costumes are great for your dress up needs any time of the year, and durable enough to be put to work on a regular basis, so go ahead and put on a community theatre production of Grease. You will find everything you need bring the T-Birds and Pink Ladies back to life with our huge selection of 1940s and 1950s costumes and accessories, from poodle skirts to leather jackets. With the 1940s and 1950s costumes, you will be able way younger then you really look. Most of the most popular costume in the 50’s is black, or white.
kassie13 on chapter 16! post 7 :) Darsot on Chapter 22-23 Ahmad Hafsa on Chapter 19 mariah noble on chapter 15 :) kassie13 on Chapter 22-23
- English- rough copy of comparison writing.- include transition words and thesis 5 years ago
- 12.2 and 12.3 plotting ordered pairs in math //read nightly for literature circle novel study 6 years ago
- rough copy of Alien discovery Tabloid article by Wednesday- complete in google docs 6 years ago
- French- pict of CD or bring Ipod Health girls diet assignment 6 years ago
- Rough copy of newspaper article due by tomorrow. 6 years ago