Well, some people may know who I am talking about, because he goes to our school. Everyday, he’s getting pushed around, and being made fun of and used as a “sling shooter” The thing is yes the teachers are helping him, but he has to go through it and he’s just going with it and not really doing anything. He’s just sucking it up and going with the flow, but in my opinion, he shouldn’t have to go through this suffer by being made fun of everyday. When the teachers help him, I think he has a look on his face like thank thank thank you. Yesterday during the break I was with my friends and then a group of guys came up with him and used him and a sling shot, he ended up hurting his head because of them, so he was down on the ground, then in the hallway with my friend, he was getting pushed into the lockers by somebody walking by, and my friend told the one guy to stop, and he thanked her for stopping him. But I think we should care and watch out because well, actually students should know that we shouldn’t be doing this. I was kind of referring to the book ‘ Letters to a Bullied girl” because in that book she went through years of bullying and she tried to commit suicide, but then two sisters that she didn’t know helped and started an emailing/ mailing process and millions of people started writing letters and emails to her. And she grew the strength to live up, now she has new amazing friends. I just hope that the guy doesn’t have to go through this for long. What do you think, shouldn’t we care?
kassie13 on chapter 16! post 7 :) Darsot on Chapter 22-23 Ahmad Hafsa on Chapter 19 mariah noble on chapter 15 :) kassie13 on Chapter 22-23
- English- rough copy of comparison writing.- include transition words and thesis 6 years ago
- 12.2 and 12.3 plotting ordered pairs in math //read nightly for literature circle novel study 6 years ago
- rough copy of Alien discovery Tabloid article by Wednesday- complete in google docs 6 years ago
- French- pict of CD or bring Ipod Health girls diet assignment 6 years ago
- Rough copy of newspaper article due by tomorrow. 6 years ago