In the computer lab, there are very old blue and green computers, larger square white computers, a few thinner white computers with cameras, one very new computer which is black and has an amazing keyboard. When our class goes down to the computer lab, I often walk and so do others, who don’t really want to run to get a good computer. Some other people in the class though, when the teacher tells us hat we are going to the computer lab, they are out of there seats before the teacher even says to line up. To fix this problem, I think that the person who earns the computer or asks ahead of time should get the newer computers, and NOT the people who race down the halls.
kassie13 on chapter 16! post 7 :) Darsot on Chapter 22-23 Ahmad Hafsa on Chapter 19 mariah noble on chapter 15 :) kassie13 on Chapter 22-23
- English- rough copy of comparison writing.- include transition words and thesis 6 years ago
- 12.2 and 12.3 plotting ordered pairs in math //read nightly for literature circle novel study 6 years ago
- rough copy of Alien discovery Tabloid article by Wednesday- complete in google docs 6 years ago
- French- pict of CD or bring Ipod Health girls diet assignment 6 years ago
- Rough copy of newspaper article due by tomorrow. 6 years ago