What would you do if someone you didn’t know just kept adding you on facebook and MSN? Would you ignore it, or would you do something about it? Well these just happen to be some of the questions some girls in the class of 87 have to ask themselves. A strange man who, when we first found out about him, went by the email of email@example.com. When we deleted him from our contact list he had changed his e-mail several times. The last e-mail address he had was firstname.lastname@example.org with a few number somwhere in there. I think that if we are going to help raise awareness of this on going occurance, then we may need to have group discotions at school, or make an outside group in which we discuss the email addresses recently used by these type of people, and help to get them captured or avoid crossing paths with these sick people.
kassie13 on chapter 16! post 7 :) Darsot on Chapter 22-23 Ahmad Hafsa on Chapter 19 mariah noble on chapter 15 :) kassie13 on Chapter 22-23
- English- rough copy of comparison writing.- include transition words and thesis 5 years ago
- 12.2 and 12.3 plotting ordered pairs in math //read nightly for literature circle novel study 5 years ago
- rough copy of Alien discovery Tabloid article by Wednesday- complete in google docs 5 years ago
- French- pict of CD or bring Ipod Health girls diet assignment 5 years ago
- Rough copy of newspaper article due by tomorrow. 5 years ago