Hey everyone! While I was home today i was thinking about our immigration myths and the thought came to mind, what are the H1N1 myths doing to affect us?
Firstly I realize that they have made us all a lot more concious about our health and how we are doing daily things. I was watching the news with my grandparents and a segment came on about the large decrese in kids aged 5-14 going out for Halloween. Because everyone is so afraid of contracting H1N1 around 33% of kids 5-14 are not going out for halloween. This is just a small effect of the disease. Has anyone else noticed the effects?? Let me know!
kassie13 on chapter 16! post 7 :) Darsot on Chapter 22-23 Ahmad Hafsa on Chapter 19 mariah noble on chapter 15 :) kassie13 on Chapter 22-23
- English- rough copy of comparison writing.- include transition words and thesis 5 years ago
- 12.2 and 12.3 plotting ordered pairs in math //read nightly for literature circle novel study 5 years ago
- rough copy of Alien discovery Tabloid article by Wednesday- complete in google docs 5 years ago
- French- pict of CD or bring Ipod Health girls diet assignment 5 years ago
- Rough copy of newspaper article due by tomorrow. 5 years ago