The movie that I had watched as Prom Night, its about some crazy person going after a teen girl he used to teach but he became obsessed with her and he got fired. So he came to find her and got her parents instead of her, and killed them. Three year later he escaped jail and came to find her, the cops that had helped her before had to help her out again because he came after her. She was at her prom and murdered her friends to get to her. He followed her to her house. Donna the main character is played by Brittney Snow. Her boyfriend Bobby is played by Scott Porter. Her friends Claire is played by Jessica Stroup and Lisa is played by Dana Davis, and Michael is played by Kelly Blatz. In the movie the characters are acting really well, and its very believable, Especially by the murderer Johnathon Schaech plays the killer. Three reasons why I think you’d like to watch Prom Night is because its an amazing movie, its scary, and believable.
kassie13 on chapter 16! post 7 :) Darsot on Chapter 22-23 Ahmad Hafsa on Chapter 19 mariah noble on chapter 15 :) kassie13 on Chapter 22-23
- English- rough copy of comparison writing.- include transition words and thesis 6 years ago
- 12.2 and 12.3 plotting ordered pairs in math //read nightly for literature circle novel study 6 years ago
- rough copy of Alien discovery Tabloid article by Wednesday- complete in google docs 6 years ago
- French- pict of CD or bring Ipod Health girls diet assignment 6 years ago
- Rough copy of newspaper article due by tomorrow. 6 years ago